Highland Plastics opened for business April 1, 1946 as a neighborhood print shop in the Southern California community of Highland Park.
In 1952 we expanded our services and developed the nation's first automated equipment that applied high quality two color printing on plastic lids. As a pioneer
in the field of printing on plastic, we began a natural expansion into other plastic products. By 1959 we had added our own in-house facilities for manufacturing plastic containers with snap on lids. In 1965 the company adopted its current name, Highland Plastics, or "Hi-Plas" for short. Today, Highland Plastics operates out of a newly constructed 150,000 square foot state of the art facility in Mira Loma, California. There is a full range of precision equipment that is available around the clock to meet our customers needs. Our success is attributed to our service oriented business philosphy. Our customers problems become our challenges. We apply our resources and expertise to provide efficient and cost effective packaging solutions.